Growing a business is a challenge, you are constantly battling the constraints of space and available cash which always go against the need to provide superior customer service by holding adequate stock and offering short lead times for delivery.
AAF Logistics has the solution. An integrated offer that lets you focus on your customer and what you do best, while we focus on what we do best, manage metal and delivering fast quality finished aluminium.
AAF Logistics offers:
- The capability to manage your extruded aluminium stock by financing, ordering or controlling the physical management of your inventory.
- A system that seamlessly integrates your finishing orders with stock control in real time, in short, cutting and eliminating a multitude of non-value adding activities
- A process that increases the responsiveness of your customer service requirements by having your stock close to the finishing process.
AAF Logistics Industry services:
- Shower screens & wardrobe manufacturers
- Picture frame and display frame fabricators
- Commercial and industrial curtain wall manufacturers
- Architectural window & door manufacturers
- Other product fabricators using extruded aluminium
Cost Benefits of AAF Logistics:
- Reduce overhead costs by eliminating facilities and labour costs
- Optimise shipping costs by sending AAF truckload quantities rather than job lot quantities
- Reduce transport costs by drop-off and pick-up routines and avoid empty loads
AAF's Physical Inventory Warehouse's provide:
- Storage facilities in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- Up to date equipment specially designed to handle long length extrusions and minimize damage
- Stock accountability through regular cycle counts and stock takes
- FIFO picking to maintain good stock quality
AAF Logistics Management Information System enables:
- You to access your stock information in real time through a secured password web interface
- You to directly place your finishing orders into our system
- Access to reports and analysis that offer you insights on improving service to your customers
AAF's 20 years experience in Aluminium extrusion logistics:
- Ensures you get the best value for money from metal suppliers
- Share our experience with you to best serve your customers
- Being independent of extruders and a major buyer of extruded aluminium keep suppliers "on their toes" on prices and service