Customers automatically receive the benefits of AAF Warranty Plus, our "super guarantee" for finishing when they specify an EverShield™ High Grade Anodising or EverCoat™ Powder Coating Process in the correct application. You can be assured that you get a warranty that is supported by Australia’s largest independent finisher - we will be there to stand behind our products.
When you specify AAF’s range you get assurance of;
- From initial registration to final delivery, your warranty is registered as soon as specified. Once the type of coating and location is clarified and agreed upon you have written confirmation of your warranty from start to finish.
- Once the warranty is registered it is given an AAF reference number. As an AAF warranty holder you are then allocated ID and a secure password. This allows you to track your order on-line, anytime, from our sites in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney.
- You can verify the processing of your work until production is complete, and ultimately right through to expiry of the warranty.
- AAF is an industry leader in developing superior finishes and offering balanced technical advice to customers.
- After 30 years of aluminium coating experience AAF can demonstrate a huge range of
reference projects for your consideration. This is further reassurance of AAF's ability to deliver a warranty-grade product for your requirements.
Plus for EverCoat™ Powder Coating Process you also get;
- Get the certainty of DNA Traceability - protection against inferior colour-matching substitutes and poor quality processes...
- Enjoy the assurance of the international
Qualicoat quality standard, which AAF is accredited for...
- Receive the backing of
Akzo Nobel (Interpon) and other leading suppliers because AAF is an approved applicator of their high-grade warranty powders.
register warranty »